Tertia Riegler, Brucker Strasse 21, 8101 Gratkorn, Austria
Personal information collected
How we use your personal information
- We use this information to better understand your personal needs and to personalize your experience with our website.
- We provide you with information regarding our services and products.
- We use the information to improve our products and services.
- We carry out polls and surveys.
We use consent (sending your regular marketing updates) and legitimate interest (tailoring information based on your activity, whether by email, contact form, or showing content interest) as the basis for processing your personal data. You are able to withdraw previously given consent at any time. All marketing emails contain unsubscribe links.
Keeping your data safe
Storing and processing data
We use trusted companies to process and store data outside of the European Economic Area. We ensure that we only use companies whose privacy policies we have reviewed and who will keep your information safe.
You have the right to access and control your personal data.
- You may request the personal data we have on you. A small fee will be payable
- You may revoke all consents given at any time, using our contact form or the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all marketing emails.
- You have to right to complain to an authority if you believe we have misused your personal data.
- This excludes any data we are obliged to keep for security, administrative or other legal purposes.
If you have any questions regarding your personal information or these practices, please contact us through the contact form on our website.