Learn how to take small consistent actions to change your life.
We all want to live a good life.
When you are in control of your life and your choices you
- Take action on your dreams
- Stop destructive habits
- Make the most of each day
You don’t grow up thinking: “I really want a stressful life filled with bad habits and poor relationships.”
However, somewhere along the journey of life, it happens that we fall into a walking sleep, and we live on autopilot a lot of the time, blindly going from day to day.
At worst, we forgo our dreams, and we wonder what the heck happened to us.
Become Your Best Self
My name is Tertia and I believe that happiness comes from living up to your full potential.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that I started working in the personal development field over 10 years ago, because of my own huge cargo-hold full of emotional baggage.
I’ve dedicated most of my adult life to improving my habits, understanding my thoughts and changing my limiting beliefs.
And I feel the same way about it, as when I eat a really good meal at a restaurant – I want to tell everyone I know about it so that they can experience it too.
On this blog, I share with you my own experiences and insights as well as current research to help you become your best self and live your best life.
Here are some of the topics I write about
- Deliberately create your thoughts to change your thinking
- Build good habits that will help you reach your goals and give you the life you want.
- Become more mindful and intentional in your daily actions and choices.
- Replace negative and unhelpful beliefs that cause stress and overwhelm by changing the way you think.
- Simplify and focus on what matters by reducing noise, clutter and distractions.
- Get more things done by improving your productivity.
- Change what you don’t want and create what you want instead, through having the right mindset.
In addition, I’m taking action everyday to improve my life and searching for that magic bullet.
Ha, so we both know that there is no such thing as a magic bullet. There is only consistently showing up for yourself.
And here’s the thing. You can absolutely change your thinking and that will change your life.
If you would like to hear more from me than what I publish here weekly, then I invite you to join my newsletter which I send out once a week.